Improve access to (quality) education, bridge schooling, and youth employment
- Awareness raising on child labour, the value of education, laws, and policies.
- Mobilization & capacity building of communities and schools on child labour, gender equality, child safe guarding, child participation, and reporting.
Enforce relevant child-rights based laws and implement policies
- Engagement of government departments, like ministries and tripartite members on the need to enforce child rights laws.
- Participation in events at the World Day Against Child Labour (12 June).
- Dissemination of by-laws on child labour.
Prevent and address child labour in supply chains
- Mapping of community investors, identify and mobilize private sector, mining companies, supply chain & marketing labour force and engage them in the child labour response and solutions.
- Financial and technical support for integration of Child Rights Business Principles, document a case study on investment & elimination of child labour, facilitate stakeholder experience sharing & learning.